Pass on Your Passion
If you are aged between 12 – 25, you can be a part of the England Netball Pass on your Passion programme, aiming to recognise the countless number of young volunteers in netball. If you are actively volunteering in netball whether that's as a coach, official, committee member, event helper, school team helper...the list is endless! No matter what your role in netball, we want you to Get Involved and Get Recognised.
It aims to provide you with opportunities, ideas and rewards to help you on your leadership and volunteering journey. You'll get rewards once you've completed 10, 25, 50, 100, 200 and 400 voluntary hours in netball:
• 10 hours - England Netball water bottle and certificate
• 25 hours - Squissle and certificate
• 50 hours - POYP T-shirt and certificate
• 100 hours - POYP hoody and certificate
• 200 hours - £50 England Netball course discount and certificate
• 400 hours - Trophy presented at the annual Goalden Globe Awards and certificate
Not only will you get rewarded for the hours you complete, but just by registering as a member of 'Pass on your Passion' you'll get access to:
• FREE Regional Training Days where top coaches and officials will be on hand to pass on their knowledge
• E-newsletters to keep you up to date with the latest information and voluntary opportunities
• Invitations to volunteer at National and International netball events
It's time to share your passion with other young people, so register now and get volunteering!