NETBALL EAST OFFICIATING TSG RECRUITMENT OCT 2023
NETBALL EAST RECRUITMENT 2023
Creating great Netball Volunteer opportunities and experiences in the East
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT OFFICIATING AND HAVE GREAT ORGANISATION AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
IF SO, WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
The East Regional Senior League (ERSL) is a highly competitive league offering great matches for the region's best players and as such requires skillful and experienced umpires for each match.
Netball East is looking to recruit two volunteers to undertake the following roles: -
- Regional Senior League Umpire Allocations Lead - to take on responsibility for managing the umpire allocations for our Netball East Regional League.
- Regional Tournament Umpire Allocations Lead - to take responsibility for managing the umpire allocations for East Region round of the National Schools competition and the ERSL and ERYL entry tournaments.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion for netball, and in particular umpire development. These individuals should have excellent communication, organisation and ‘people’ skills. It would be beneficial if these individuals understand how the East Region League and competition operates. The roles form part of a wider Regional Officiating Team who will be available to support both roles.
Members can apply for this role by completing the application form and submitting to email@example.com
For further details on these roles please click the links below.
- Regional senior League Umpire Allocations LEAD
- Regional tournament umpire allocations LEAD
- Skill set required/desired
- Application form (Word Document)
If you wish to express an interest or have a discussion, please contact either:-
- Dawn Bullimore, Regional Officiating Lead on firstname.lastname@example.org
- June Griffiths, Regional Competition Lead email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 30th November 2023.
We`d love to hear from you!